Saluda Medical is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation. This notice provides information about what personal data is collected and why, how we process and store this information and who it is shared with. It also details your rights and how to contact us.
If you are a patient with a Saluda device living in Europe, please contact us for our Patient Privacy Notice, contact details below.
What personal information we collect
- names and contact details in relation to our business activities
- names and contact details given via this web site
- how you use this website
How we use your personal information
- We use some personal details such as names and email addresses in order to carry out our normal business activities such as taking and delivering orders and processing payments. We have a legitimate interest to process these details to provide our goods and services.
- We will use the information you have supplied to us via this website to respond to your requests. By completing the online enquiry form you are giving consent for us to use this information and we will only use your information to respond to your requests.
- We remove your unique IP identifiers when using our website so any data analytics we undertake is anonymous.
Who we share your information with and why
- Names and business addresses are shared with our delivery partners to enable us to deliver orders to the correct person and location.
Transfers outside of the EU
- Saluda Medical Europe Ltd has its Head Office in Australia (Saluda Medical Pty Ltd) and another office in the United States (Saluda Medical Americas, Inc). For European individuals we ensure that the same level of protection to personal data exists within all Saluda Medical companies. For further information contact us at the details below.
Storage and Deletion of Personal Information
- We will only keep your personal information for so long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we are permitted to use them. For example we will keep names and email addresses for as long as we have a current relationship and then we will delete your data. Email addresses are not stored on our website database.
All data subjects have rights, in certain circumstances, over their personal information. These are:
- The right to request access to, rectification of, or deletion of their personal information
- The right to request the restriction of our processing of their personal information
- The right to object to our processing of their personal information (including any processing for direct marketing purposes)
- The right to request portability of their personal information
If you have provided your consent to the collection, processing of your personal data you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint against us to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK data protection supervisor agency.
If you would like to contact Saluda Medical Europe about any of your rights or for any other data protection information please contact:
DPO, Saluda Medical Europe7 Alexandra Road, Harrogate, HG2 8PR, UK. E-mail: email@example.com
Updating this policy
We continually review our privacy information and reserve the right to change this notice at any time. If substantial changes are made we will provide you with an updated version of the privacy notice this includes any intention to start using your personal information for a new purpose.
This notice was created on 4th July 2018. We encourage you to review this privacy statement each time you visit our website.