Headquartered in Australia, with offices in Europe and America, the role will report to the Group Financial Controller and will support the Corporate Accountant in completing month end, budgeting and tax compliance activities.
This role provides an opportunity to join an early stage medical device business and to be part of the growth story as the business continues to expand.
Accountabilities and Associated Responsibilities:
– Preparation of month end journals, financial reports and variance analysis the quarterly forecast and annual budget process
– Ownership of fixed assets
– Preparation of payroll using Xero with support provided by the Corporate Accountant
– Preparation and review of supporting information for the BAS and company tax returns
– Reconciliation of cash receipts / payments
– Management of the expense claim system (Xpenditure)
– Alternate for the accounts payable officer for urgent enquires / processing when they are not available-
– Assisting in ad-hoc financial management and analysis, as required
– Essential Requirements:
As the successful candidate you will possess excellent communication skills and a positive and motivated attitude. You will have 2-3+ years experience in a finance team and are keen to learn more.
– Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business
– CPA part qualified or intending to pursue
– Solid written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with staff at different levels within the organisation and those external
– Excellent time-management skills with a proven ability to set and work to priorities
– Demonstrable personal initiative, the ability to work under limited direction, and strong team working skills
– Sound judgement, ability to retain confidentiality and use discretion
– Flexible approach to work
– Willingness to comply with EEO and WHS standards
– Strong excel skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Total remuneration package of $70,000.
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|