This role is flexible with the ability to complete the 24 hours over 3-5 days.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
Description of the role:
– Management of the sales order and invoice process
– Regular review of receivables aging and follow-up with customers
– Reconciliation of customer accounts
– Management of the accounts payable process ensuring timely and accurate processing
– Ensuring compliance with internal purchasing and travel and entertainment policies
– Creation of periodic pay-runs and timely payment of suppliers including cheques
– Supplier and account reconciliation
– Maintenance of accurate vendor/customer data in the ERP system including bank accounts, credit terms and payment methods
– Filing and storage of invoice / expense documents including scanning of documents
– Assisting in ad-hoc analysis as required
You will have the following essential skills:
As the successful candidate you will prove to be someone who wants to learn. Your communication skills both written and verbal will be good. You will have good organizational skills with attention to detail.
– Experience in both accounts payable and receivable
– Solid written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with staff at different levels within the organisation and those external
– Good organisational and administrative skills
– Detailed approach and a drive to produce accurate work on a daily basis, including the ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, and manage a varied workload in a complex and busy environment under minimal supervision
– Be able to demonstrable personal initiative, the ability to work under limited direction, and strong team working skills
– Sound judgement, ability to retain confidentiality and use discretion
– Flexible approach to work
$60,000 total package, pro-rata.
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|